Before we can begin your massage therapy session, it will be necessary to complete a brief health history questionnaire to assist the therapists in providing you the best possible experience and to assure your maximum safety and comfort. We encourage you to disclose any pertinent health conditions that may affect your therapy session.
We encourage you to print and complete the questionnaire below prior to your visit and bring it with you to your first massage appointment.
Your rights and responsibilities as a Alliance Massage Therapy Client:
You are a valued Alliance Massage guest and we are dedicated to making your overall experience a special one. Your therapist is devoted to enhancing your experience by providing a variety of professional services that will leave you feeling your best. In order to enjoy your Alliance Massage experience to the fullest, please adhere to our guest policies.
As an Alliance Massage Therapy guest, it is your responsibility to:
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Make payment at time of service.
- Understand that sexual harassment will not be tolerated.
- Be showered and clean prior to session.
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect
- Be on time for your appointment
As an Alliance Massage therapy guest, you have the right to:
- A clean, safe, and comfortable environment
- Stop treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity, and respect
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained, licensed staff who professionally conduct sessions according to standard guidelines and protocols.
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
- Proper draping at all times.
Our massage services are by appointment only. We will do our best to accommodate you same day (within 24 hours).
Prior to Your Appointment, May We Recommend…
Please notify your therapist directly or contact Alliance Fitness Center within 24 hours should you need to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all of our clients and out of consideration for our therapists’ time, we have adopted the following policies:
- 24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- If you are unable to give us 24 hours notice you will be charged 50% of the amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
No Shows: Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged the full amount for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Arriving late will limit the time of your massage session and you will be billed for the full appointment. As a courtesy to the next guest, your session will end at its scheduled time regardless of when you begin.
Alliance Massage Therapy guests must be at least 18 years of age to receive a massage, unless accompanied by an adult. (Age 3 and up)
Communication is important. Before your session begins, tell your therapist the areas you would like to focus on and any areas you would like avoided. During your massage, let your therapist know if you feel any discomfort.
Gratuities are not included in the service price and not expected by our staff however, in appreciation of an excellent service feel free to compliment your therapist.
Gift Certificates are available for purchase at the front desk.